$15 hr+ and $300 Stay on Bonus ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION - OZARK - 191
Growing, nationwide, architectural restoration company is seeking a team member to fill a role performing Administrative duties at their corporate headquarters in Ozark, Missouri. This administrative position does require some accounting experience, an ability to stay self-motivated, work independently, while working within the team. Minimum starting pay is $15.00/hr. plus a $300 Stay on Bonus.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Scheduling of Accounts
· Processing Contract
· Conduct Customer Surveys
· Fleet Tracking
· Conduct research to reconcile discrepancies and respond to various inquiries from customers and inter-department personnel
· General office administrative duties as required
Job requirements/experience include but not limited to:
· Proficient in MS Office programs, strong excel skills a must
· Access experience a plus
· Sage 100 knowledge helpful
· Proven data entry skills & data integrity.
· Be able to maintain files and records as needed that are accessible and easy to understand by others. Identify weaknesses in current procedures and collaborate where necessary or appropriate with changes
· At all times understand and maintain the confidentiality of the company and its information
· Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the department. Flexible proactive approach to all projects undertaken is required.
· Proven ability to reconcile and audit data effectively
· Must be organized, ability to be self-directed, an eagerness to work in a team environment and a positive attitude is a must.
**Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. 401k, Paid Vacation and Holiday pay,
MID AMERICA SPECIALTY SERVICES is a national Restoration Service company that specializes in refinishing metal, wood, stone & glass surfaces in commercial buildings. We have been in business since 1985 and work throughout the U.S.
Mid America Specialty Services is a Federal Contractor and are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
For more information about our company visit our website: www.massus.com